A user may want to extract a report of the total amount of sales orders placed with a particular vendor's items. Essentially, a list of how much sales activity is a particular vendor is generating within a specified period of time.
1. Navigate to Lists > Search > Saved Searches > New > Selected Transaction:
2. Under the Criteria tab > Standard subtab:
- Type = is Sales Order
- Item Fields... > Vendor > Select desired vendor.
- Date > Select desired date range.
3. In the Results tab > Columns subtab:
- Number > Summary type Group
- Amount > Summary type Sum
- Add/Remove fields as desired.
4. Go to Available Filters:
- Add Date > Ensure Show in Filter Region is checked on as true.
5. Click Save & Run to view results.