If you want to change Invoices already created to use the terms from the Sales Order instead a search can be created to find the affected Order and you can use the search to do a CSV Import to update the terms on the Invoices.
1. Create a search to find affected Invoices and the terms set on the Sales Order:
a) Navigate to Reports> Saved Searches> All Saved Searches> New: Select Transaction
b) Rename the search
c) In the Criteria tab:
Type = Invoice
Applied to Transaction fields... then select Billing Schedule
d) In the Results tab:
Applied to Transactions fields... then select Terms
e) Save and Run
f) Export as CSV
g) Save CSV file
2. CSV Import to Update Invoices with the Terms from the Sales Order:
a) Navigate to Setup > Import/Export > Import CSV Records and set the following:
1. Import Type: Transactions
2. Record Type: Invoice
3. Browse the file from the computer and click Next.
b) In the Data Handling, choose Update.
c) Map the following in the Field Mapping page:
1. Number – Number (Invoice folder)
2. Terms - Terms (Invoice folder)
d) Click Next.
e) Enter an Import Map Name and click Save & Run.
Post a Comment