Problem: Australia Tax - EXPS Tax Code display on Business Activity Statement but not on the Tax Code List
Steps to Reproduce:
- Australia Edition Account with Advanced Taxes = F
1. Navigate to Setup>Company>Business Activity Statement
2. Click on Edit button
Notice: GST:EXPS-AU has been highlighted.
3. Navigate to Setup>Accounting>Tax Codes
4. Check Show Inactives box
Actual Result: All Tax Codes are listed but does not display EXPS-AU tax code.
1. Navigate to Setup>Accounting>Set Up Taxes
2. Check Foreign Trade box
3. Click Save
4. Log out of NetSuite then clear cache then login again
Navigate to Setup>Accounting>Tax Codes - GST:EXPS-AU now display in the list of tax codes.