To add Sales Order on the Create New bar from the Customer Dashboard, the Account Administrator needs to add this permission Financial History with at least an access Level = View.
Here is a scenario:
I. Assign a Sales Person role to an employee record.
1. Login using the Administrator role.
2. Navigate to Lists > Employees > Employees.
3. Edit one employee record.
4. On the Access tab, click on the Roles subtab and then add the role below:
• Sales Person
5. Click Save.
- Using the Sales Person role, open a customer record > Click View Dashboard icon > On Create New bar, we do not have the Sales Order on the list even though permission name Sales Order with Level= Edit is already added on this role.
To resolve this, customize the Sales Person role and then add the permission name= Financial History with Level= View.
Here are the steps:
1. Login as the Administrator.
2. Navigate to Setup > Users/Roles > Manage Roles.
3. Click Customize on Sales Person.
4. On the Permissions tab, click on the Lists subtab and add permission name below:
• Financial History with Level= View
5. Click Add.
6. Click Save.