1. Log into NetSuite
2. Navigate to Setup > Integration > Web Services Usage Log
- Note: If you do not see any log entries try expanding the date range using the From/To filters in the footer
3. In the Request or Response column click the view link
- This will download a .xml file
4. Open and view the file using any text editor or Internet Explorer
5. Locate any text similar to the following: "xxxxxxx_2018_1.platform.webservices.netsuite.com"
The numerical values shown above in red are an indication of the WSDL being used (2018.1 in this example)
Note: If you have multiple separate integrations you will need to check the requests from each of those integrations as they may be using different WSDL endpoints.