- This article requires existing knowledge of Web Services and PHP.
- PHP Toolkit is already configured.
- Generating SSO URL and Authentication Token is not included here. (Kindly refer to Answer Id: 21428)
1. Authentication Token - This is a string representing the Private Key encrypted Netsuite token.
Example: (Kindly generate your own Authentication Token, don't copy this)
2. User Email - The email address of the user being mapped.
3. Pasword - The password of the user being mapped
4. NetSuite Account - The account number of the user being mapped to
5. Partner ID - The application partner ID provided during SSO Setup. This, most of the time, is the same as the NetSuite Account.
Put the mapSSO.php in your PHP Directory, on this example it's under /PHPToolkit_2013_1/samples (See below).
After running the mapSSO.php the result will be like this (see below).