Some get confused about SuitePhone vs NetSuite iPhone app. To clear things up, here's a brief and concise explanation between the two:
- This is using Safari browser on an Apple device such as iPhone, iPad, Macbook, etc.
- NetSuite's way of saying that using Safari browser on an Apple device is optimized allowing the AJAX-based user interface technologies such as drop-down menus, drag-and drop portlets, and in-line editing to be supported.
- Think of it as using NetSuite on another machine (Apple device) and using a different browser (Safari)
- No need to download any app. Just use a Safari browser
2. NetSuite for iPhone app
- This is the free NetSuite app available from the Apple store that needs to be downloaded on an Apple device
- Has limitations compared to SuitePhone
- Users cannot use NetSuite for iPhone to access NetSuite Vendor Center, Customer Center, or Partner Center roles
- Please visit SuiteAnswers ID 9083 for more information