1. Navigate to Admin > Manage Global User Groups.
2. Click on New Group.
3. Give the Group a name and under the Available Users tab, select the users that you would like to give access to your Versions.
4. Click on OK and then click on Done.
- Navigate to Admin > Manage Versions.
- Select the Version name on the left.
- On the Access Control portlet, click on the Groups drop down and select the Group that you just recently added.
- Click on Access Level and give it Full Access.
- Click on the Save icon.