If Bills, Expense Reports, Bill Credit, Journals... are not showing on the EFT - Bill Payment page (Payments > Payment Processing > Bill Payment Processing
1. Make sure that EFT Bill Payment = T on the Vendor Record.
a. Open Vendor record
b. On the Bank Payment Details Tab > make sure that EFT Bill Payment = T
2. Make sure that Direct Debit = T or EFT Customer Refund Payment = T on the Customer Record for Customer Invoice/Customer Refund problems.
a. Open Customer record
b. Bank Payment Details (Debit) tab > Direct Debit = T
c. Bank Payment Details (Credit) tab > EFT Customer Refund Payment = T
3. Make sure that Direct Debit = T or on the Employee Record for Expense Report problems.
a. Open Employee record
b. Bank Payment Details tab > EFT Bill Payment = T
Navigate to System Information > System Notes subtab. Check if the fields below are set with the following values:
c. EFT File Format/EFT Customer Refund Payment/Direct Debit: New
Value: should be similar to what is set as the Payment File Format in the
bank details of the entity records.
If not reflected within the system notes; edit the entity record and follow the
d. EFT File Format/EFT Customer Refund Payment/Direct Debit = deselect
and then select again the same format before saving the changes made.
To check this on a wide-scale, use the following saved search :
1. Reports > New Search
2. Type = Vendor/Customer/Employee
3. On the Criteria tab > select:
EFT Bill Payment/Direct Debit/EFT Customer Refund Payment = T
EFT File Format/EFT Customer Refund Payment/Direct Debit is empty
4. On the Results tab > select:
* Parent Vendor
To fix this:
1. Navigate to Lists > Mass Update > Mass Updates
2. General Updates
3. Entity Bank Details
4. Under Criteria tab, set filters to identify which Vendors or records to be updated.
5. Under Mass Update fields
* Check Payment File Format.
* Select the Payment File Format Vendor should have.
6. Click Preview.
7. Click Perform Update