- User A created a custom sublist for customer records via Customization > Forms > Sublists
- User A confirms the sublist is working as he views some random customer records
- All other users including those with Administrator role cannot see the sublist when viewing the same records viewed by User A
To ensure other users are able to view the custom sublist, the saved search used by the sublist must be set to Public. To do this:
1. Log in as Administrator.
2. Locate the saved search either through Global Search or through Lists > Search > Saved Searches.
3. Edit the saved search.
4. Mark the Public checkbox.
5. Click Save.