- Drag and Drop feature is enabled and user has Full permission to Documents and Files and affected record type (e.g. Bills).
- When a user drags a file that is less than 5MB into the File Cabinet, he gets this error: "Youhave no access to the default destination folder. You should change the destination folderbefore you can drag and drop files."
To resolve the problem:
1. Navigate to Setup > Users/Roles > Manage Roles.
2. Find the role assigned to the user and click Edit.
3. Under Permissions tab > Setup subtab > add DAD Record Type.
4. Set Level = Full.
5. Click Save.