To set a default value for Customer's Campaign Category, see below steps
1. Navigate to Customization > Scripting > Workflows > New.
2. Choose the Record Type = Customer.
Note: For the sub type choose what stage you want to set a default value for the Campaign Category field. Lead, Prospect or Customer. You can do a multi select by pressing the CTRL key while selecting all stages
3. Execute as Admin = T.
4. Release Status = Released.
5. Event Based: On Create.
6. Trigger Type = All.
7. Click Save.
8. Click New State.
9. Enter a Name for the State (default is State 1) > Save.
10. Click State 1 > New Action.
11. Click Set Field Value.
12. Trigger on = Entry.
13. Parameters section:
- Field = Campaign Category.
14. Value section:
- Static Value = marked
Selection field = select default Campaign Category
15. Click Save.