Here are the steps on how to set a script to execute only on Web Store Context from the Script Deployment record.
1. Make sure there is a specific custom Customer Center role assigned/used for your Web Store users/shoppers.
2. Set this specific custom role as default by navigating to Setup > Company > General Preferences, Default Role for New Customers field.
3. When deploying the Client script, on the Script Deployment record > Audience > Roles, select the specific custom role only.
4. Click Save.
- If you do not have a specific custom Customer Center role and will be creating a new one, you may need to mass update role assignment on existing Customer records.
- This solution can also be used if you want a client-script to not execute on Web Store context, by selecting All roles except the specific custom Customer Center role (i.e. Customer is using SCO, but has a record-level Client Script that they do not wish to run on Web Store context only).
Post a Comment