Navigate to Lists > Search > Saved Searches > New > Select Transaction.
Criteria Tab > Standard Subtab:
- Type is Sales Order
- Main Line is True
- Lead Source is none of -None-
Criteria Tab > Summary Subtab:
- Summary type = Count > Field = Number > Description = is greater than 1.
Results tab > Columns subtab:
- Name > Summary Type = Group.
- Number > Summary Type = Count.
- Lead Source
- Add/Remove other fields as desired.
In the Results tab, ensure Sort By is set to Lead Source and Descending is checked on as true.
This will extract a list of customers that have made repeat purchases and the number of sales orders created for them. These are only those sales orders that have a specified lead source on them. Upon clicking on a customer's name, a list of the sales orders and associated lead sources will appear.