1. Navigate to Reports > Saved Searches > All Saved Searches > New
2. Select Transaction link
3. Set the following under Criteria tab > Standard subtab:
· Type = Sales Order
· Shipping Line = False
· Tax Line = False
4. Under Results tab > Columns subtab, add following column (Remove all other columns first):
5. Under Available Filters subtab choose the following fields
· Name || Show in Footer – Yes || Show as Multi-Select – Yes
· Date || Show in Footer - Yes
6. Enter a Search Title and Save the Saved Search
7. Navigate to Home > Dashboard > Personalize Dashboard.
8. Under Add Content section click Custom Search. This will make a custom search Dashboard available on the dashboard.
8. Click on Setup on Custom Search portlet that you added above.
9. Under the Search column, choose the name of the saved search that you created above.
10. Uncheck the Allow Inline Editing Check box.
11. You may adjust the size of the portlet page based on your data by assigning a number in the Result Size column under the setup of the portlet.
12. Save the portlet.
Post a Comment