An alternate solution users can use is to create a custom Item Field that contains the specific item drilldown page URL of the item on the WSDK site, and replace this value in the Reference Cart templates to redirect the user instead to the item drilldown page of the item on the WSDK site.
To implement this alternate solution, follow these steps:
I. Create the custom Item Field.
1. Navigate to Customization > Lists, Records, & Fields > Item Fields > New.
2. Enter a Label for the custom Item Field (WSDK Item URL).
3. In the ID field, enter this value: _wsdkitemurl
4. Make sure that the Store Value checkbox is marked.
5. In the Type field, select Free-Form Text.
6. On the Applies To tab, mark the item types used for items displayed on the WSDK site.
7. Click Save.
II. Populate the custom Item Field on the Item record.
1. Edit an Item record which is displayed on the WSDK site.
2. Populate the complete URL of the item drilldown page for the item on the WSDK site in the WSDK Item URL field. (example: http://mywsdksite.com/drilldownpage.html)
3. Click Save.
III. Update the Shopping Cart templates.
1. Navigate to Documents > Files > File Cabinet, then open this folder: Web Site Hosting Files > Live Hosting Files > SSP Applications > NetSuite Inc. > Reference Checkout.
2. Copy the files listed below from the Reference Checkout application folder to their corresponding folders in the Custom Checkout application folder:
3. Navigate to Documents > Files > File Cabinet, then open this folder: Web Site Hosting Files > Live Hosting Files > SSP Applications > NetSuite Inc. > Custom Checkout > templates > shopping_cart > macros. Click Edit next to the shopping_cart_item__macro.txt file, and click the Edit link in the file record.
4. Search for this code:
and replace it with this:
7. Click the Save button.
Note: This issue is being tracked under Defect #276769 - WSDK: Reference Checkout 2.0 > Reference Cart > Click Item Thumbnail Image > Error: An unexpected error has occurred.