1. Navigate to the Transaction Record. On Communication tab > Messages subtab. Click on Customize View.
2. On Results tab, add Attachments Fields... and select Name from the dropdown
3. Click on Preview.
4. Notice the attachment name column gets added.
5. Click on Export - CSV to export the search along with displayed results.
The following steps let you export a file/attachment name via creating a Saved Search:
1. Navigate to Lists > Search > Saved Searches > New.
2. Select Message.
3. Specify recipient on the Criteria tab by selecting Recipient.
4. On Results tab, add Attachment Fields... and select Name from the dropdown.
5. Click on Preview or Save & Run.
6. Click on Export - CSV to export the search along with displayed results.