The standard reminder Checks to Print reminder is showing up in the Reminders Portlet indicating a number of checks to be printed. However, upon clicking the reminder, there are missing or no checks showing up.
User needs to verify if the checks to be printed are associated with an inactive bank account. To verify, a user may create the following saved search:
1. Navigate to Lists > Search > Saved Searches > New.
2. Choose Transaction as Search Type.
3. Under the Criteria tab, add the following filters:
a. To Be Printed – is true
b. Memorized – is false
c. Type – is Check
d. Accounts Fields > Inactive – is true
4. Add other fields in the Results tab.
5. Click Preview or Save & Run.
A user has the following options to resolve the problem:
1. Set the bank account to Active and print the checks.
2. Edit the transaction and unmark the To Be Printed checkbox.