When user attempts to print an invoice or any transaction form using Internet Explorer, it returns a blank form or an error, "Cannot use Adobe Reader to view PDF in your web browser. Reader will now exit. Please press the refresh button in your browser to start Acrobat.", verify if the following symptoms concur:
1. Navigate to Home > Set Preferences. User Preferences are set to:
o Download PDF Files = No
o Print Using HTML = No
2. User has more than one version of Adobe Acrobat running on the background.
3. If user attempts to refresh the browser window as mentioned in the error message, the PDF is diplayed. However, Internet Explorer crashes when user closes it.
4. The said problem is isolated hence, working on other computers.
If the above mentioned symptoms concur, perform the following:
1. Remove all earlier versions of Adobe Acrobat Reader. Keep only the most current one.
o Click the Windows start button
o Navigate to Settings > Control Panel > Add/Remove Programs
o Search for all earlier versions of Adobe Acrobat Reader.
o Click Remove
2. Download updates.
o Open Adobe Acrobat Reader and choose Help > Check For Updates Now to install the update.
o Restart the computer afterwards.
o Alternately, you can download the update from the Adobe website.