This error appears when no type is selected for the related items being imported. To find the Type field for related items in the Field Mapping page, expand the Items Presentation Items folder> Item Presentation Item 1 subfolder.
To do the import, follow the steps below:
1. Navigate to Setup > Import/Export > Import CSV Records
2. Select Items as Import type.
3. Select the appropriate Record Type.
4. Click the Select button and upload your CSV file.
5. Click Next.
6. Select Update for Data Handling. (Note: Only existing items can be added as a related item).
7. Click Next.
8. From the Field Mapping screen, make sure the following fields are mapped:
- Internal ID <=> Internal ID
- Item Number <=>Presentation Items 1: Item
- Type <=> Presentation Items 1: Item
- Internal ID is the Internal ID of the main item
- Item Number is the number of the related item
- Type = Item (to be set manually or thru a CSV field)
9. Click Next.
10. Click Save&Run.