* When troubleshooting a browser issue, and for some reason on the customer's browser, cached data is still showing. User already cleared all browser related cache and cookies, but still the same data is showing.
1. If it is necessary for the user to delete cache to resolve issues with web applications (NetSuite User Interface, Web Store, etc.), user will need to uncheck "Preserve Favorites website data" because without doing so, all temporary files for sites added in the Favorites will still be there after the deletion thus would not solve the issue most of the time.
2. Navigate to Tools > Internet Options, General tab, under Browsing History click the Delete button
3. On the Delete Browsing History Window, make sure Preserve Favorite Browsing website data box is unchecked.
Note: Deleting cookies will reset the prompt for setting up Security Questions.
* When troubleshooting a browser issue, and it comes to a point that user have to Reset the Internet Explorer settings but keeps getting a message that "Before you can reset Internet Explorer settings, user must first close all other open windows and programs" even if all browser instances of Internet Explorer have been closed.
1. Have the user access the Task Manager Screen (via Hotkey Ctrl + Shift + Esc) > Processes tab and make sure there are no instances of iexplore.exe