I. Navigate to the FAM - Asset Proposal Page
1. Navigate to Setup > Customization > Record Types.
2. Click the List link for FAM – Asset Proposal.
1. Go to Reports > Saved Searches > All Saved Searches > New.
2. Click the FAM – Asset Proposal Link.
3. Click Preview.
1. For Rejected and Existing Asset Proposals:
a. Click the Edit link for the Asset Proposal that you wish to propose again.
b. On the Proposal Status field, set it from Rejected or Created to New.
c. Click Save.
d. Go back to Fixed Assets > Transactions > Asset Proposal. The transaction (i.e. Bill, Journal) should now appear. If not, you may need to click the Refresh button.
If you want another asset to be created from the same transaction, you just have to repeat the steps above.
2. For New Asset Proposals:
Go to Fixed Assets > Searches > Proposal History.
On the list of Asset Proposals, do the following steps:
1. Click the View or Edit link for the Asset Proposal that you would like to make a copy of.
2. Hover your mouse to More Actions and click Make Copy.
3. Go back to Fixed Assets > Transactions > Asset Proposal and just click the Refresh button.
Post a Comment