When importing Cash Sale in NetSuite, the fields on your CSV file depend on the fields that you have on your Cash Sale form.
For a Standard Cash Sale form, the required fields are the following:
These fields come with an asterisk symbol in the Cash Sale form which indicates they are required.
Users can add/remove required fields on the Cash Sale form by customizing it.
There are two ways to customize your Transaction forms:
1. Navigate to Customization > Forms > Transaction Forms > Select the form and then click on Customize
2. Open the transaction > mouse-over Customize in the upper-right section of the record > click Customize Form.
Once inside the Edit Custom Transaction Form page:
1. Navigate to the Screen Fields tab.
2. Under each subtab, users will see a Mandatory column with check boxes for each field. Select which field to set as mandatory.
3. Save the changes once done.