When viewing a contact record, user would like to see all activities logged for the Company and Contact record in one tab. The Activities tab only shows activities logged for the Contact record.
To create a consolidated Activities view, perform the following steps:
1. Navigate to Lists > Search > Saved Searches > New.
2. Select Activity for Type.
3. Provide a Search Title.
4. Check Public.
5. In the Results tab > Columns subtab, add/remove fields as needed.
6. In the Available Filters tab, add Company.
7. Click Save.
8. Navigate to Customization > Lists, Records & Fields > Sublists.
9. Click the Entity tab.
10. In the Search column, select the search created earlier.
11. Provide a Label.
12. Select the Tab where you want the list to show (e.g. Communication).
13. Check Contact column.
14. In the Field Column, select Company.
15. Click Save.
To test, view a contact record then go to the tab selected in Step# 12. Verify if all activities created for Company and Contact shows up on the List.
Post a Comment