Users can issue a standalone return via Transactions > Customers > Issue Return Authorizations. A standalone return authorization is not linked to a sale transaction which means all information must be manually entered.
To restrict users to authorize return from the sales transaction.
1. Click on the Transactions menu bar.
2. On the Transactions dashboard Click Set Up Custom tab.
3. On the Custom Center tab page > Audience tab select the roles/employees to which this tab will be available.
4. Save the Custom Center tab.
5. While in View mode of the Custom Center Tab > Content tab, click Edit next to the Customers category.
6. Click the Issue Return Authorizations link and hit the Remove button.
7. Save the changes.
Post a Comment