1. Navigate to Reports > New Report.
2. Select Transactions on the list.
3. Set the following on the New Transactions Report page.
--Metric = Amount
--Report format = Matrix
--Component = Account
--Field = Name or Name (GL-style)
--Column = Customer/Job
4. Click on More Customization.
5. Go under Filters and add a filter for account type. Expand the Account folder and select Account Type. On the Filters, select all Income Statement type of accounts like COGS, Expense, Income, Other Expense, Other Income, etc.
6. Hit Done twice.
7. Assign a report name and hit Save.
8. To access the report again, navigate to Reports > All Saved Reports.