Steps to Reproduce:
1. User 1 with custom role AAA logs in.
2. User 1 creates template in Documents > Templates > Email Templates > New
- NAME = Enter name for the template
- SUBJECT = Enter subject
- Create body of the template
- Restrict Access tab > PRIVATE = checked
4. User 2 logs in using Administrator role
5. User 2 navigates to Documents > Templates > Email Templates > Edits the template created by user 1 and saves changes.
6. User 1 logs in using custom role AAA
7. User 1 goes to Documents > templates > Email Templates
Actual result: User 1 with custom role AAA cannot see the email template anymore
1. Log in as Administrator
2. Edit the template
3. Go to Restrict Access tab > Private = uncheck
4. Click Save
5. User 1 logs using custom role AAA > edit the template > Restrict Access tab > Private = check > Save
In this way, the email template reverted to being "Private", and returned user 1 as the owner.