To create a search that will show the number of times each employee has logged in, follow the steps below. This can be used to track usage by employees or customers.
1. Navigate to Reports > Saved Searches > All Saved Searches > New. Select Login Audit Trail.
2. To filter for just employees in the Criteria tab select Employee Fields... and then select Internal ID. Set to none of - None - (This is the same for customers, vendors and partners. E.g. for customers select Customer Fields... instead)
Optional: Add 'Status is Success' to the criteria to only count successful logins.
3. Under Results tab include:
- Date (Summary Type = Count)
- User (Summary Type = Group)
4. Set Sort By filter if desired. In the Available Filters tab it is possible to add a field for Date and mark Show in Filter Region. This will allow the search to show results for a specific date range.
5. Click Save.