Sending Event Invitations Form user can use the Attendees subtab to select Attendees for an Event. According to the SuiteAsnwers article Sending Event Invitations, Answer Id: 8866 user can include a Group to the Attendees subtab. However, after adding a Group, the names of the members of the Group do not show in the Attendees subtab.
If a Customized Event Form does not auto-populate members, the Availability Tab is hidden from the Form.
To set the Attendees subtab to show, perform the following steps:
1. Navigate to Customization > Forms > Entry Forms.
2. Edit the Custom Event Form.
3. Under Subtabs, mark the Show checkbox for Availability.
4. Click Save.
To create an Event:
1. Navigate to Scheduling > Activities > Events > New.
2. Select the Custom Event Form.
3. Under Attendees tab > Send Invitation To > add the Group name (click >> to navigate to List and select the Group > specific Group).
Actual Results: Names of the members of the Group Members populate.