Internal ID 141
Sales Rep A - Contribution 60% (Set as Primary)
Sales Rep B - Contribution 30%
Sales Rep C - Contribution 10%
Goal: Contribution of Sales Reps B & C needs to be set to 20% each.
1. Create a Primary CSV file with only the opportunity Internal ID.
2. Create a Sales Team CSV file with the following columns:
Opp Internal ID Sales Rep Contribution %
141 Sales Rep B 20%
141 Sales Rep C 20%
3. Navigate to Setup > Import/Export > Import CSV Records.
4. Set Import Type to Transactions.
5. Select Opportunity in the Record Type field.
6. Click the Multiple files to upload.
7. Click Select button next to Primary File - Opportunity to select the Primary CSV file.
8. Click Select button next to Linked File (Optional) - Opportunity Sales Team to select the Sales Team CSV file.
9. Click Next.
10. Click Update under Data Handling.
11. Click Next.
12. Select Internal ID column in the Primary File Key Column.
13. Select Opp Internal ID in the Column drop down for OPPORTUNITY:salesteam (Linked File).
14. Click Next.
15. Map the Internal ID column of the Primary CSV file to the Internal ID field under NetSuite Fields.
16. Click the square plus sign next to Opportunity Sales Team under NetSuite Fields.
17. Click the square plus sign next to Opportunity Sales Team 1.
18. Map Sales Team 1 : Employee to Employee.
19. Map Sales Team 1 : Contribution % to Contribution.
20. Click Next.
21. Click Run.