When NetSuite does not allow the user to delete the Tax Code for Australia, the Tax Code may have
been used on a Transaction or assigned to an Entity. If neither is true, users may check the steps below:
1. Users need to take note of the name of the Tax Code.
2. Navigate to Setup > Company > Activity Statement.
3. Users need to verify if the Tax Code to be deleted is on this page.
4. Click Edit and remove the highlight on the Tax Code to be deleted while pressing the Ctrl key on the keyboard.
5. Click Save.
6. Navigate to Setup > Accounting > Tax Codes > click Edit next to the Tax Code.
7. Navigate to More Actions > Delete.