Before a user can disable the Advanced Bin Management feature:
1. All the transactions involving Serial and Lot Numbered Items that are using Bins has to be deleted.
2. If any Serial/Lot Numbered Items that use bins is part of a Kit/Package, user has to remove that particular item first before the system can allow you to disable the feature.
3. User has to edit all your Serial/Lot Numbered Items that use bins by doing the following:
- Navigate to the Item record
- Go to the Purchasing/Inventory Tab
- Under the Inventory Management category uncheck the Use Bins check box.
- On the Bin Numbers subtab below remove all the bins associated with the item
- Hit Save.
After doing one of the given options, the system will now allow users to disable the Advanced Bin Management feature.
Note: The bin transactions that have to be deleted are those transactions created after the feature is turned on.