As of now, we cannot get the actual value for Quantity Picked/Packed using Saved Transaction Search because it always resulted to zero (0) even there is already an Item Fufillment created that is on Picked or Packed Status.
That concern is currently logged on Enhancement # 116913: Setup> Company> Enable Features> Sales Transactions> Pick, Pack and Ship = T: Ability to Create a Saved Search Showing a List of All Items Picked.
Possible solution is by customizing a report and use the fields 'Quantity Picked' or 'Quantity Packed'.
1. Please navigate to Reports > Inventory/Items > Items Pending Fulfillment > Customize
2. Add the following under Edit Columns page:
· Click on Order Item Pending Fulfillment folder > and select
- Quantity Picked
- Quantity Packed
(You may add other fields according to your business needs, e.i. Back Ordered etc)
3. Set the following under Filters page:
· Click on Order Item Pending Fulfillment folder > and select Quantity Picked > Filter: greater than 0
4. Rename the Report
5. Click Save.This is also applicable to Sales Order Reports (Reports > Sales Orders)