1. Navigate to Transactions > Payables >Enter Bills.
2. Enter the necessary information.
3. Hover to More Actions > Memorize.
4. This error is displayed: A memorized transaction maynot contain any serial or lot numbers. Go back, remove the numbers, and try tore-Memorize the transaction. Posting transactions such as Bills or Cash Salesmay not use serial or lot numbered items. Non-Posting transactions such asPurchase Orders or Sales Orders may use serial or lot numbered items but maynot contain serial or lot numbers.
Vendor bills should not contain Serialized orLot Numbered Inventory Items. The accepted Item Types for memorized Vendorbills are the following:
• assembly/bill of materials
• inventory item
• item group
• non-inventory item (for resale, for purchase, for sale)
• other charge (for resale, for purchase, for sale)
Post a Comment