- Some users are not able to see some items on the list when they create transactions.
- If these users search for the items, this error message appears: No Match Appears.
- Missing items are active and have available quantity.
- Administrators and other users can search these items via Global Search.
If using NetSuite OneWorld, Subsidiary serves as a filter for items. After selecting an entity for the transaction, only those items that belong to the Subsidiary of the entity chosen will appear. For more information, see Associating Subsidiaries with Entities, Answer Id: 9848.
B. Item Filter Set on the Form
There could be an item filter set in the transaction form. To verify this:
1. Navigate to Customization > Forms > Transaction Forms.
2. Edit the form in question.
3. Under Screen Fields tab > Columns subtab, confirm if Item Filter has a value. This field stores the title of the saved search used to filter the Item sublist.
For more information, see Filtering the Items Dropdown on Transactions, Answer Id: 9048.
Post a Comment