2. Select Time from the list.
3. On the Criteria subtab, set the following under Standard sublist:
a. Type = is Actual Time
b. Item fields > Type = is Service
c. Customer fields > Name/ID = is not empty
4. Set the following on the Results tab:
a. Sort by = Job : Name
b. Then by = Item
c. Then by = Duration (Decimal)
d. Show totals = T
5. On Results tab > set the following under Columns sublist:
d. Job: Name > set Summary Type to Group
e. Item > set Summary Type to Group
g. Duration (Decimal) > set Summary Type to Sum
6. On Results tab > set the following under Drill Down Fields sublist:
d. Job: Name
g. Duration (Decimal)
7. You may have the option to add date on the Available Filters tab to be able to select a specific date range.
8. Set a specific Search Title and hit Save.
Note: To access the search, navigate to Lists > Search > Saved Searches > look for the search title.