A. Create a Saved Search for items to be updated.
1. Navigate to Lists > Search > Saved Searches > New.
2. Select Item as the Search Type.
3. On the Criteria tab, enter a filter to pull up the items you want to update. For example, internal ID = xxxxx.
4. On the Results tab, add the following fields as columns:
• Internal ID
• Inventory Count Interval.
5. Click Preview or Save & Run.
6. Click Export - CSV.
B. Save the CSV file to be used for the import. Note: Separate files may need to be created for each item type.
C. Run the import update with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Setup > Import/Export > Import CSV Records.
2. Set Import Type = Items
3. Set Record Type = Inventory Item < Or select the appropriate item type >
4. Click Select to choose the file to upload.
5. Click Next
6. Set Data Handling = Update
7. Click Next.
8. On the Field Mapping sections, map the columns on the file against the NetSuite fields.
· Internal Id = Internal Id
· Location = Locations 1 : Location
· Inventory Count Interval = Locations 1 : Inventory Count Interval
9. Click Next.
10. Enter a name for the import.
11. Click Save & Run.
Note: It is recommended to run a test import for one item first in order to check if the results are as expected.