Currently, Last Rolling Year range is only available when the Report by Period preference is set to Never (Home > Set Preferences > Analytics > Reporting section).
To be able to achieve a report that would show the last rolling year even if the period preference is set to Financials Only by following the steps below:
1. Navigate to Reports > New Financial Report.
2. On the New Financial Report page, select Standard Income Statement Layout(US).
3. You will be redirected to the Financial Report Builder.
4. Under Edit Columns, set the View Columns by to Accounting Period.
5. Under Filters, set the following:
--Under the Standard Period filter, highlight all available periods.
--Add a filter for Start Date found under the Financial main folder > Accounting Period subfolder > select between on the Filter dropdown and date range would be last rolling year > hit Done.
6. Assign a report name and hit Save.