Purchase request form in Employee Center role uses the Preferred Purchase order form. If the purchase request form has to be customized to show additional fields or hide existing fields, following are the steps to accomplish this.
1) Navigate to Customization > Forms > Transaction Forms.
2) Open the Standard Purchase order form by clicking on the Customize button.
3) Make changes to the form based on the requirements. You may add more fields or hide existing ones.
4) Save the form with a different name.
5) Navigate to Setup > Users/Roles > Manage Roles.
6) Open the Standard Employee Center role by clicking on the Customize button.
7) Click on the Forms sub tab.
8) You will see a list of Purchase order forms. Click the Preferred check box besides the one that you want to see in the Purchase Request.
9) Save the role with a different name.
10) Add the customized role to the Employee record.
Note: Once the employee logs in using the Employee center role, the preferred purchase order form chosen in the Employee Center role will appear in Purchase Request.