In creating Purchase Orders, under the Relationships tab > Contacts subtab, there is no option to choose an existing Contact of the Vendor selected. Users can only add new Contacts for the Vendor. Users can create a custom list/record field and filter it to show the Vendor's listed Contacts only.
1. Navigate to Customization > Lists, Records & Fields > Transaction Body Fields > New.
2. Set a value for the Label field. E.g. Vendor's Contacts.
3. Select List/Record for the Type.
4. Select Contact for the List/Record field.
5. Mark the Store Value checkbox.
6. Under Applies To, mark Purchase.
7. Navigate to the Display tab and select Relationships for the Subtab field.
Note: This is optional since users can display this field to any subtab or on the main body of the transaction.
8. Under Sourcing & Filtering tab, select Parent under Filter Using column, Compare Type = equal, and Compare To Field = Entity.
9. Click Save.