In some situations, User creates a custom field on Sales Order form to track orders besides NetSuite's standard Order Number/ID field. If the value in this field is entered manually and there is no mechanism to auto populate this field, there is a possibility that it may have duplicate values. Following saved search enables the user to find duplicate Sales Orders having the same custom field value.
In the following example, the custom field used to demonstrate this is called 'Store Front Order#'.
1. Navigate to Reports > Saved Searches > All Saved Searches > New
2. Select Transaction link
3. Set the following under Criteria tab > Standard subtab:
- Type = Sales Order
Main Line = True;
4. Set the following under Criteria tab > Summary subtab:
- Summary Type = Count
Field = Internal ID
Description = greater than 1
4. Under Results tab > Columns subtab, add following fields:
- Store Front Order # || Summary Type = Group
Internal ID || Summary Type = Count
-- Sort By: Store Front Order #
5. Enter a Search Title
6. Click Save & Run
This is also applicable to other standard fields such as PO #, Order # and others where the value is entered manually.