1. Create an Online Customer Form by navigating to Setup > Marketing > Online Customer Forms > New
3. Paste sample alert code into the .js file
4. Upload .js file to file cabinet under SuiteScripts folder
5. Edit file in file cabinet > check Available Without Login > Save
6. Navigate to Setup > Marketing > Online Customer Forms > edit Customer Form
7. Custom Code tab > Select script in Script File
8. Set clientSaveRecord for Save Record Function Field > Save
The user should now see an alert/pop up message when the user submits the online form
NetSuite Inc. may provide sample code in SuiteAnswers,the Help Center, User Guides, or elsewhere through help links. All such samplecode is provided as is and as available, for use only with anauthorized NetSuite Service account, and is made available as a SuiteCloudTechnology subject to the SuiteCloud Terms of Service at www.netsuite.com/tos.
NetSuite may modify or remove sample code at any timewithout notice.