One World user unable to print custom cheque layout for a particular subsidiary (e.g Canada). That when user go to Transaction PDF Layout page : most of "Preferred" checkbox are greyed out.
1. Navigate to Customization > Forms > Transaction PDF Layouts. Notice that there are several layout for Check/Cheque:
a. Standard Check Layout (Internal ID = 50)
b. Standard Cheque Layout (Internal ID = 55)
c. Standard Cheque Layout (Internal ID = 57)
d. Legacy Cheque Layout (Internal ID = 58)
2. Navigate to Setup > Company > Subsidiaries.
a. Select Canada Subsidiary > Preferences tab > General subtab:
b. Check Default Chart Type = Available layouts are :
- Standard Cheque Layout
- Legacy Cheque Layout
3. Navigate back to Customization > Forms > Transaction PDF Layouts.
a. Customize "Standard Cheque Layout" (Internal ID = 57)
b. Do necessary adjustments
c. Enter Name (E.g. Custom Canadian Cheque Layout)
d. Click Save.
4. Navigate back to Setup > Company > Subsidiaries.
a. Select Canada Subsidiary
b. Preferences tab > General subtab:
- Default Cheque Type = Standard
- Default Chart Type = Select Custom Canadian Cheque Layout
- Click Save
5. Edit existing Bill Payment record.
a. To Be Printed = True
b. Click Save
6. Navigate to Transactions > Management > Print Cheques and Forms.
a. Select Cheques
b. Account = (E.g Canada Bank)
c. Cheque Type = Standard
d. Payee = (E.g. Canada Vendor) > Print checkbox = True
e. Click Print