To the left of the Reference My Account page is the main navigation showing menus displayed based on the Customer Center role within NetSuite. Users may opt to hide some of these menu selections depending on their business use case. This article shows how to hide the option to disallow shoppers from viewing the Profile Information menu in the main navigation.
- Custom My Account folder is already populated with files copied from the Reference My Account folder.
- Setup > Site Builder > Set Up Web Site > Touch Points tab:
Name: View Customer Center
SSP Application: Custom My Account
- Go to Documents > Files > File Cabinet.
- To customize the message in the My Account's Home Page, navigate to Web Site Hosting Files > Live Hosting Files > SSP Applications > NetSuite Inc. - My Account > Custom My Account > js > src > app > modules > Profile.js.
- Edit the file and comment out the code below:
You may need to close all browser sessions and start a new one when testing if the changes have taken effect.