There are users that have customized their centers and added the Tax Reports supported by International Tax Reports bundle (43003) through custom center tabs/categories.
The tax reports added manually may be removed after each bundle update. Users can try this solution so the tax reports will be retained even the bundle will be updated.
Scenario: User wants to add the Tax Reports (International)
1. Navigate to Customization > Scripting > Script Deployments
2. View Tax Report Subsidiary Filter
3. Copy the URL on the URL field on the main part of the Script Deployment form (not the URL box of the browser)
4. Navigate to Customization > Centers and Tabs > Center Links
Add a Label and paste in the link in the URL, add
before the URL copied from the deployment.
5. Navigate to Customization > Centers and Tabs > Center Categories
6. Edit VAT/GST
7. Under Links, look for the center link created in step 4.
8. Click on Save.
For reference, please check the following Script Deployments that users can check and its related Report Name:
Script Deployment = Report Name
a. Tax Report Subsidiary Filter = Tax Reports (International)
b. ITR Intrastat Suitelet = EU Intrastat Report
c. EU Sales List = EU Sales List
Report Dispatcher Filter
d. VAT Sales Summary = Sales by Tax Code (Summary)
e. VAT Sales Detail = Sales by Tax Code (Details)
f. VAT Purchase Summary = Purchase by Tax Code (Summary)
g. VAT Purchase Detail = Purchase by Tax Code (Details)
f. ESL Audit Trail Summary = ESL Submission History
- Changes may not be seen instantly under the navigational path Reports > VAT/GST. Users may check the Reports dashboard by clicking the Reports tab then check the Reports Links portlet.