1. Navigate to Lists > Search > Saved Searches > New
2. Click Transaction link
3. On the Criteria tab > Standard subtab, add the following Filters and Descriptions:
a. Type = is Item Receipt
b. Created From Fields…>Type = is Purchase Order
c. Account Type = is none of -None-, Other Current Asset, Other Current Liability, Cost of Goods Sold
d. Memo = is not Empty
4. On the Results tab > Columns subtab > add the following fields:
d. Vendor Fields…>Name
5. On the Available Filters tab > Filter column > add the field: Date then mark the box under the Show in Footer column.
6. Put a name for your Search Title.
7. Click Save and Run.
NOTE: Take note on step ( #3 ) above, if the account associated on any of your client's Landed Cost Category falls in any of the account types specified above, then you need to remove that account type and instead add the specific landed cost account.