To change the form of existing Prospects, Leads or Customers, perform the steps below:
Note: User must prepare a CSV file with the Internal ID of the records to be updated.
I. Set the Custom Form as preferred form
1. Navigate to Customization > Forms > Entry Forms.
2. Edit the custom form to be assigned to the records and set the following:
- Store Form With Record = True
- Form is Preferred = True
3. Click Save.
II. Run the CSV Import to update the Custom Form of existing records
1. Navigate to Setup > Import/Export > Import CSV Records.
2. Set Import Type to Relationships.
3. Set Record Type accordingly.
4. Select the CSV file and click Next.
5. Set Data Handling = Update.
6. Under Advanced Options, set Custom Form to the form in Step I.
Note: If the CUSTOM FORM field is not available it means that the forms available for the record type being imported has been disabled in the role of the user doing the import. Contact an administrator user to make the necessary changes to the role being used.
7. Click Next
8. Map the following fields:
Internal ID <=> Internal ID
9. Click Next.
10. Click Save & Run.