Applicable for the following version(s):
Reference My Account 1.05.0 (69018) and lower versions
Default Web Site theme uses the "greater than" symbol ( > ) for separating hyperlinks in breadcrumbs, however Reference My Account is currently using the forward slash ( / ) symbol.
To provide consistency on all breadcrumbs format all throughout, this article will guide users on how to edit the breadcrumbs format for Reference My Account bundle.
- Copy the breadcrumb_macro.txt file from Reference My Account folder to Custom My Account/templates/globals/macros/.
- Refer to the SuiteAnswer article "Deploying SSP Application Touch Points" for the steps on how to deploy the Custom Checkout SSP Application
- Edit breadcrumb_macro.txt
- Navigate to Document > Files > File Cabinet.
- Navigate to Web Site Hosting Files > Live Hosting Files > SSP Applications > NetSuite Inc. - My Account > Custom My Account > Templates > Global > Macros > edit breadcrumb_macro.txt
- Change "/" to ">" under
- Save changes.