When users view the Companies sublist found under the Relationships tab of Contact records, Customize View button is not available. Currently, only the following fields are displayed in the sublist and users cannot remove any or add more into it:
This functionality has been submitted as Enhancement 178082.
As an alternate solution, users may create a custom sublist where users can define which company fields to display.
1. Navigate to Lists > Search > Saved Searches > New.
2. Select Customer.
3. Provide a Search Title.
4. Click the Results tab and add the fields to be displayed in the sublist.
5. Under Available Filters tab, add Company Name as Filter and mark the Show in Filter Region checkbox.
6. Click Add.
7. Click Save & Run.
8. Navigate to Customization > Forms > Sublists.
9. Click the Entity tab and add a new sublist with these settings:
- Search = locate the saved search from Step 3
- Label = Companies (Custom)
- Tab = Relationships
- Contact = True
10. Click Add.
11. Click Save.
To test, view a Contact record and see the Companies (Custom) subtab under Relationships tab. To add or remove fields from this custom sublist, edit the Saved Search and update its Result fields.