User creates an invoice containing a Description Item but the item is not showing on the printed form (i.e. Sales Order, Invoice, Cash Sale, etc.).
By default, Description Item Name does not show on printed transaction forms. If user creates a transaction with a description item, it is the value on the Description field of the Description Item record that will be displayed on transaction printouts.
To resolve, users may check the following:
1. Edit the transaction record and take note of the transaction form used.
2. Using an Administrator role, navigate to Customization > Forms > Transaction Forms.
3. Edit the Transaction Form.
4. Go to Printing Fields tab > Columns subtab.
5. Ensure that Print/Email box beside Description field is marked.